Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ethiopian nanny Shewaye Molla
Ethiopian nanny who was brutally torchered and burned by the wife of Gaddafi’s son Aline Scaf gets treatment at the Tripoli hospital according to CNN reporter update.

At Tripoli hospital burn unit doctors changed the dressing that covered her burned head and finally gets antibiotics for the infections caused by the unable to get timely and proper medical attention after the unthinkable abuse by Aline Scaf Hannibla Gaddafi’s wife.
Shewaye Molla only sin was refusing to beat Aline’s daughter who wouldn’t stop crying.


That is when the wife lost her temper and pours boiling water on her head and body.
She told CNN reporter how the attack happened “She took me to a bathroom. She tied my hands behind my back, and tied my feet. She taped my mouth, and she started pouring the boiling water on my head like this,” she said, imitating the vessel of scalding hot water being poured over her head.

She peeled back the garment draped carefully over her body. Her chest, torso and legs are all mottled with scars — some old, some still red, raw and weeping. As she spoke, clear liquid oozed from one nasty open wound on her head.

After one attack, “There were maggots coming out of my head, because she had hidden me, and no one had seen me,” Mullah said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

አስተያየት